Interested in getting on board?.. Download the Barossa Valley Film Festival Sponsor Kit here.
PLATINUM SUPERSTAR SPONSOR
- Our Host for the festival. Chateau Tanunda are our major sponsor. We are still amazed at the level of support we have recieved to date. The scope of what can be done with the venue is endless and the quality of what they produce is quite simply “World Class”.
- Andy and the team from Roadmovie Mobile Cinema really are the guys that make the magic of the Festival happen. The Sunken Garden night cinema is our flagship feature event and the transformation of the fantastic grounds of the Chateau into the night cinema & all the cinemas for that matter, could not happen without the support of the guys. They continue to go above and beyond and really do create the magic of this festival. Can’t wait for celebrations after the event, a few drinks on us.
- Balthazar is another of our fantastic sponsors . If not for the support of true community minded people like the Bowens these kind of events would just not happen. The wine they produce is just as fantastic as their generosity, and thus we are eternally greatful for Anita and her team.
Josh Pugh is the Magic Man behind our website. Without Josh the Festival would struggle to exist. We have bombarded him with so much content over the last year that it is amazing he still speaks with us…LOL. Catch up with him sometime over the festival, he will be the guy finally enjoying the festival.
GOLD MEMBER SPONSOR
- We are proud to recently announce the Novotel Barossa on board. This first class establishment is our numer 1 choice for staff & visitors to this years festival. We thank Troy & his team for all they do, because they do it so well.
- The first company to come onboard with the festival back in 2010. The Flight Centre Tours & Events & its Nuriootpa Store are real supporters of this festival and we thank them for all of the continued support.
The First to break the news that we were even thinking of doing a film festival. The Barossa Herald has been our local advocate & word of mouth. A huge supporter of the festival and we thank them for the publicity & assistance they have given throughout our short journey.
KBL is the official security of the Chateau Tanunda /Barossa Film Festival. Keeping the festival under control & in safe hands. We thank them for their continued support & flexiability during the festival.
SILVER SPOONER SPONSOR
- The Clubhouse is our unofficial office & (Silver Spoon) sponsor. Not only do we have the continued support of Jack & his team. He also gives us the carpet off his back! The Afterparty on the Sunday of the festival will be a genuine highlight of the week.
- The Adelaide Word Of Mouth Businesss Network connects business people to events & networks all over Adelaide & South Australia using social media and traditional networking to bridge any gap. We thank them for their support and vital contacts that have helped us put so much of the festival together. We thank them for all the late night meetings in pubs around SA….LOL
- Charlie and the team at God’s Hill are fantastic supporters of everything this fantastic region of the world has to offer. Often the first to put their hand up, we are thankful for the help & backing they provide.
Our home between festivals. The team at beckwith keep our valuables under lock and key. Infact during his hibernation period Dave De Vries is said to sleep there for 3 months of the year with his collection of Televisions. Thanks to Beckwith for taking good care of him.
Owen Andrews Catering are the official catering company for the Barossa Film Festival & Long Table Lunch. Creating a fine food feast over the 4 days and adding that special touch to the festival.
BRONZE THUMB SPONSOR
- Pam and the crew from Rockford are our most recent (Bronze Thumb) sponsor. One of the first to contact us at the announcement of the festival they are as special as some of the superb reds they make.
- One of our personal favorites is Owen & the team at Amanti Pizza & Pasta. 1.Because its so close to our office at the Tanunda Club and 2. Because the pizza is so good. (esptecially after a big night on the FILMS.) if you know what we mean.